Advertise with The Caterham & District Independent
The Caterham and District Independent provides local business owners with the ideal platform to showcase their products and services. Each month, the newspaper is hand delivered to the homes and businesses in Caterham, Chaldon, Netherne, Warlingham, Hamsey Green, Old Coulsdon, Kenley and Whyteleafe. The paper is distributed to newsagents, railway stations and other outlets in the neighbouring towns, including Redhill, Oxted, Woldingham, Godstone, Bletchingley, Old Coulsdon and Coulsdon. The newspaper can be viewed online at www.caterham-independent.co.uk. The Caterham and District Independent is designed to appeal to the whole spectrum of the community and we aim to ensure the editorial content reflects this. We look forward to promoting your business for you!
Why advertise in The Caterham and District Independent?
• We have a circulation of 22,000 and a readership of approximately 45,000 in Caterham and its neighbouring towns.
• Competitive rates and a friendly, personal service
• An attractive, modern design to appeal to readers
• Discounts for regular ad placements
• Plenty of interesting editorial content for the readers
• A publication that has a policy of supporting local businesses
• Professional graphic design and copywriting service available
NEW FOR 2010!
All advertisers in The Caterham & District Independent will also be listed FOR FREE in the Business Directory on our new website. The business directory also forms part of our new E-newsletter and i-Phone application – a true multi-media advertising solution!
For more information call The Caterham & District Independent on 01883 346641 or e-mail:
To download a copy of our Media Kit click here