|Quick Quiz for September|
|by Alec Herbert|
|Wednesday, 24 August 2011 20:27|
Five questions this month on television commentators.
1. Who was 'the voice of rugby union' who retired in 2002 and died in 2007?
2. Which football and athletics commentator preceded Sue Barker as host of 'A Question of Sport'?
3. Who said: "Some people are on the pitch, they think it's all over, … it is now"?
4. Who said: "For those of you watching in black and white, the last red is next to the blue"?
5. Who said: "This car is unique, except for the one behind which is identical"?