|Quick Quiz for October|
|by Alec Herbert|
|Wednesday, 28 September 2011 21:32|
Following the recent anniversary of 9/11, five questions on New York.
1. What was New York originally called?
2. The Chrysler Building was the world's tallest building for around sixty days before it lost its title to which other New York building?
3. Which square was named in tribute to the New York Times which moved its offices there in 1904?
4. Traditionally, what colour are New York taxis?
5. Now known as Staten Island what was the original name of this New York borough?